Welcome

Welcome to The Mind of Jit!

01/08/11

Just Live.

Wow, it's been a while... I have to dedicate myself more to this!

I only realized it had been so long since I last posted when a friend complained about it last week - and so here we are again! I've been a bit busy, and tired, and so time just passed by...



Este poema é uma mistura, English and Português together. There was a time when I was really into mixing both languages, even if just a little bit, acho que dá um "je ne sais quois" to the thing ;)

Enjoy, and I promise I'll at least try to be a bit more regular with the posts! Oh, and this week, um particularmente dedicado aos meus amigos Brasileiros - but more on that when the time comes...

Don't you frown, my friend,
When things seem to be falling down...
Don't you ever loose your faith
Even if you have to leave your town...


Life is ever changing
Things are not always the same;
Hearts are always breaking
And then they come together again!


Não te surpreendas com o teu destino
Cada segundo que vives é já uma surpresa...
People come and people go
Não transformes isso na tua fraqueza!


Your true angels are always there for you
E podes sempre contar com eles
Perto ou longe, na verdade estão sempre perto
Tão perto que os ouves no bater do coração


Don't you ever frown, my friend,
When things seem to fall down...
Don't you ever loose your faith
Even if you have to leave your town...


Don't you cry if you feel alone!
Don't you let things get worse...
Just keep following your path
And you'll get something good in the end...


"Tudo o que vem, vem por bem"
Destiny's child, é o que tu és...
E eu também...
Just live.

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário

Write on, let me know what you think, discuss, just vent out!

"Bad" words are allowed, bad attitude not really.

Obviously, do not spam!